iTunes Store App is the digital media store for Apple devices and it opened in 2003. Since February 2010, it has been the world’s largest music vendor with somewhere around 37 million songs in its library. It also has 2.2 million apps, 25,000 Shows, and 65,000 Movies as of Jan 2017. We are going to show you how to do the iTunes Store Login on your devices.
If you have an Apple device such as the iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc; then you can buy digital items from the store. As of now, it has over 580 million accounts working on over 315 million Apple Devices such as iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, Apple watches, etc.
You can even use the iTunes Store on a Windows PC since Apple has made it possible to increase the user base. In the next section, we are going to explain in brief how you can do the iTunes Store Login.
iTunes Store Login Official
iTunes Store is the official marketplace and is accessible by all the Apple device users. You can either use the official web portal or a smart device like the iPhone or the iPad.
On Mac and Windows PC
- You need to download the official app from the official website.
- Download the app for your Mac or Windows PC from here.
- The website will detect which OS you are using and provide the download accordingly.
- Install iTunes once you have downloaded it.
- Open it on your PC and then click on “Account” from the bar at the top.
- Now, select Sign In from the drop-down list.
- On the next window, enter your iTunes Store Login credentials in the spaces.
Press the Enter key on your keyboard after typing in your Apple ID and password. You will now have logged into your account on your PC.
On your iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Open the iTunes Store App on your home screen.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom and then tap on Sign In.
- This is if you haven’t already signed in.
- Enter your Apple ID and Apple password in the fields.
- Tap on Sign In and that’s it.
This is how you log into your account on your iPhone or any other iOS devices.
With this, the post on iTunes Store Login comes to a conclusion. If you have failed to understand anything from the above section, you can reach out to us and we will get back to you with a solution as soon as we can. Contact us at iTunesStoreLogin.