This guide on how to view iTunes Purchase history on Mac, Windows or iPhone will help you to understand the steps and method for finding the previous purchase history directly from iTunes.
So you can’t recall what Apps, Movies, Songs or TV shows you purchased in iTunes, when you purchased it or how much you paid? Maybe you need to accommodate your bills, manage a track of the kids, or want a refund for something that went amiss? The advantage of buying online is that it is possible to get a list of what you have purchased.
View Apple App’s purchase history to track iTunes Purchases. There are multiple ways to view your iTunes Purchase history. One is with the help of iTunes App on PC or MAC, while the second method with the Apple website offers an easier-to-use version of iTunes with categories like books, programs, movies, etc.
However, unlike most of the online stores, Apple makes their purchase history unavailable on the Internet. To find it, go to iTunes App on MAC or PC. We will learn to open the history of Apple’s purchase with or without iTunes.
How to see iTunes Purchase history on Mac or PC?
If you want to see your buying history in iTunes, it only takes a few seconds.
Note: If you visiting from Chrome or any other browser click on this link to see Purchase History.
- Open iTunes and Login with your Apple ID.
- Select Account from the menu.
- Browse the Account page to view your purchase history.
- Select the “Show all” to upload all purchases.
- Depending on the number of purchases you have made, it may take a while for them to be charged.
- Once you have uploaded, you should see everything you have purchased as you have started using iTunes.
How to check iTunes Purchases on iPhone devices?
- Start “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Now click on your name.
- Then click on the iTunes & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID.
- Then click Show Apple ID in the pop-up window. Enter Apple ID by entering your password when prompted.
- Now click on the purchase history.
- To view information about an invoice along with the billing date and order ID, click the invoice amount.
Click on the iTunes Store app on your iPhone after you enter this application, you’ll find the Login button, sign in with your Apple ID target. Or use what you’ve already signed.
View the history of shopping without iTunes
To get the full image, you must have iTunes installed on your computer. If you don’t have access at the moment, check out some details with your iOS device.
- Go to Settings and open iTunes & App.
- When prompted, enter Apple ID.
- Check your payment details and you must be able to check the previous 90 days of purchase history.
- This does not work on all devices, apparently, so we are not sure about this method, though you can try it.
We hope that you enjoyed this post.