With this guide, we are going to provide a method on how to easily do iTunes Developer Login making it easy for all the developers who are using Apple Platform like macOS or iOS.
With this type of account, users can join the iTunes Developer program to reach customers all over the world on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. It also has access to the beta tool, new application features, beta testing software, and application analytics.
The Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage makes it easy for more than one billion customers worldwide to discover and download applications. There is no hosting fee and Apple manages the entire payment process. Thanks to the incredibly fast acceptance rate of the new Apple software, you can now integrate the latest Apple technologies with innovative applications, making them perfectly integrated with the latest features of MacOS, iOS, Apple Watch, and tvOS.
iTunes Developer Account Login:
You must have an Apple Developer account to create/submit an application in the iTunes Store. For more information about why we need an iTunes account, see the pre-requisite here.
To register for an Apple iTunes Developer account, follow these steps:
- Visit this website and Select the Option ‘Enrollment ‘
- Log in with your current Apple Account ID. (You can create an account here)
- Thoroughly understand the agreement, check “Check this box, I confirm I read and agree… ” and click on the “Submit “
- Verify that the e-mail, name, and location of the country are correct, and then choose one of the options in the Entity Type drop-down list. The name of the developer listed in the iOS App Store is based on the type of account you selected from the following options. Applications published in individual developer accounts display the name listed in your IOS developer account. For applications published in the company/organization’s accounts, the company name entered under the iTunes developer account is displayed.
- Enter the contact details for your iTunes Developer Login account.
- At the bottom section, read the Agreement, check the box “I confirm” and click Next
- Confirm your Apple ID, entity type and contact details and press “continue” button
- Also if the user wants automatic renewal to be possible, select the Automatically refresh (this option is not required) check box, and then click the Buy button to register for your annual iTunes Developer Sign In account to purchase it.
- Log in with the current Apple ID/password
- Enter your payment details and press the “continue ” button to complete your payment and set your annual IOS Developer account!
- Enter all other information on the screens below. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours indicating that your iTunes Developer account has been finally created!
- If your Apple developer account is correctly configured, enter your account details under the control of the essential items of the app in CMS.
I hope we need enough justice to the guide here. Thanks for visiting this blog.