Having an Apple ID means that you can use it for accessing all the Apple Services. With this one account, you can use App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, Apple Music, and much more. If you are a new Apple user, then you will need to know how to Cretae iTunes Account and we will teach you how.
iTunes Sign Up is rather easy and you can do it on either your PC or your iPhone and other iOS devices. Once you have an account, you can essentially log into all of the Apple Services which we mentioned above.
This account is also necessary if you want to purchase and download content from the iTunes Store. The following section will explain to you, in brief, the procedure of how to create an iTunes Account.
iTunes Account Sign Up
There are two ways to create an account. The first one is using a Mac or a Windows PC. The second one is to do it on a smart device like the iPhone, iPad, or the iPod touch. We’ll be explaining the first method. The second one is almost similar and you have to use the app on your iOS device.
- Start up your PC and go to this site.
- Download the latest version of iTunes App if you don’t have it already.
- It will detect your OS and provide the download link according to that.
- Click on the Download button and get the setup file.
- Install iTunes App on your PC with the help of this setup file.
- Once it is done, open the app and click on Account from the top of the window.
- Click on Sign In and then click on “Create New Apple ID”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions after reading them.
- Fill up the form to create your ID.
- The email that you provide will be your username or Apple ID.
- Click on Continue and then enter your credit card info.
- Apple will send you a verification email. Check it and verify your email.
Once you complete this process, you can sign in to the Apple services with your iTunes Account.
Now that we have discussed how to make an iTunes Account, we’d like to conclude this article. You can also check out the different articles on our website to know more about the app. If you have any doubts, we’ll solve them for you at iTunesLogin.